Item #1: the book that has yet to be named (I'm working on that!)



Thursday, October 7, 2010

Progress and Timelines

Yesterday I heard from two more women who have decided to commit to this book project! As I shared with them, they are in the company of some of Western North Carolina's most amazing women! I am honored by their participation and energized by their feedback about the project in general and the questions in particular.
In the letters, each of you received a deadline for the materials. That deadline is really intended as a commitment deadline and receipt of the release form. Please do not feel rushed to finish your end of the project by that date as I don't expect to receive all the answered questions until the end of 2010. While I have met with and received commitments from several women, I have a few remaining on my list to reach out to. (This has taken a while since I am meeting with each woman personally.)
When I receive release forms, I will announce the names of the participants. My plan is to compile and edit responses during the first quarter of 2011 and have it ready for publishing by late spring.
I thank you all for your encouragement and support. As I have explained to you, I have felt compelled to this project for some time and it's a blessing to see it coming to fruition! I hope you are all enjoying addressing these questions! And keep the ideas coming… I am pulling ideas together for the accompanying workbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment